THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT WITH AN
EMPHASIS ON INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE USING INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND, CUBIC BORON NITRIDE, CVD DIAMOND,
POLYCRYSTALLINES AND RELATED MATERIALS CLASSIFIED AS "SUPERABRASIVES".
- Aerospace and Defense are being featured because the components and parts manufactured in these industries are made of COMPOSITES, CERAMICS, RENE, HASTELLOY, WASPALOY, INCONEL, HAYNES ALLOYS, INCOLOY, HIGH SILICON ALUMINUM, THERMAL SPRAYS, TITANIUM, METAL MATRIX COMPOSITES, BI-METALS and other difficult to machine and grind materials.
- In order to maintain productivity and process improvements, diamond, cubic boron nitride and polycrystallines, need to be used in all manufacturing operations.
- These results are extremely important in all industries, but critical in the aerospace industry.
- The characteristics and properties of superabrasives allow for more precision, less scrap and no metallurgical damage on the finished parts.
- OTHER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES AND RESEARCH WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED WITH PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS ON APPLICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENTS.