THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT WITH AN EMPHASIS ON
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE USING INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND, CUBIC BORON NITRIDE (cBN), CVD DIAMOND, CVD CUBIC
BORON NITRIDE, NANODIAMOND, POLYCRYSTALLINES AND RELATED MATERIALS CLASSIFIED AS “SUPERABRASIVES”.
- The automotive industry is being featured because the components and parts manufactured in this industry are made of HARDENED STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, HIGH SILICON ALUMINUM, CERAMICS, COMPOSITES, METAL MATRIX COMPOSITES, BI-METALS and other difficult to machine and grind materials. Automotive is also supplied critical components from other industries such as electronics, glass, coatings and wire that make automotive a leading user of superabrasive materials.
- In order to maintain productivity and process improvements, diamond, cubic boron nitride and polycrystallines, need to be used in all manufacturing operations.
- These results are extremely important in all industries, but critical in the automotive industry.
- The characteristics and properties of superabrasives allow for more precision, less scrap and no metallurgical damage on the finished parts.
- OTHER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES AND RESEARCH WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED WITH PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS ON APPLICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENTS.